Dedicated, Determined, Committed
Personal Injury Lawyers with a Personal Touch
James S. Moody, III
James S. Moody, III graduated from the University of Florida in 2000 with a Bachelor of Science in Finance. He also attended the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor in 2003. Prior to attending law school, James worked with a financial company and specialized in financial planning and asset management. He currently practices in the area of plaintiff’s personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, and premise liability. He is a member of the Florida Justice Association, the Hillsborough County Bar Association, and the Plant City Bar Association, in which he served as President from 2006-08. James is admitted to practice in the State Courts of Florida and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2003
- University of Florida, 2000, B.S.
- State Courts of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Plant City Bar Association, President 2006-2008
- Board Member of AMI Kids Tampa (currently inactive due to working primarily in Plant City)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Pro Bono Committee 2012-2014 – Liaison for Plant City Bar Association.
- Board Member of Plant City Chamber of Commerce (2016 – Present)
- Member of the Plant City Rotary – Noon Club
- Committee member of the planning board of Plant City
- Member of the South Florida Baptist Investment Committee (August 2016 – Present)
- Bay Area Legal Services Volunteer Attorney